Start your Online Store in Sitebeat with just one click. Once the Store option on your Sitebeat Editor is activated, Sitebeat automatically adds a Store page and a Shopping Cart icon on your website — all customisable to match your brand.
Note: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. If you want to set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection as well as easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.
Follow the instructions below to start your Online Store:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
- Click the Get Started button, then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart icon to your website.
Now you’ve just started your Online Store in Sitebeat.
Refer to the guide below for an overview of what you can do with your Sitebeat Online Store:
||Click Store from the left-side menu, then click Products to proceed with the following actions:
- View Products - A list of all your Products will appear here.
- Add Products - Assign a Photo, Product Name, and Price, tag as On Sale, or assign to a Category. You can also specify Variants, if any.
- Manage Your Products - Edit, Hide, or Delete a Product individually.
- Add Product Categories - Add Categories to manage Products with.
- Manage Product Categories - Delete a Category or Edit a Category Name and the Description to show on your actual website.
- Assign Products to a Category - Assign Products in bulk under each Category.
|Configure Store Settings
||Click Store from the left-side menu, then click Settings to configure the following:
- Store Information - Set up the information you'd like to appear on your Invoices: Store Name, Email, Phone Number, Product Type, and Business Address.
- Regional Settings - Set up your website's Time Zone, Unit System, Default Currency, and Price Display Format.
- Sales Channels - Use Marketplaces to connect your Store to popular shopping sites online and use Facebook Store to start selling on Facebook.
- Payments - Enable the Payment Options you prefer for your Store: Credit/Debit Cards, Paypal, and other popular Online Payment Processors.
You can also use Manual Payment Methods, like Phone Order and Cash on Delivery, or set up your own method and add instructions to show on your website that customers can follow.
- Shipping - Set up the Shipping Options you prefer for your Products: connect with popular Shipping & Delivery Carriers for customers to choose from or add an address and instructions for In-store Pickup.
- Taxes - Change the way Taxes are calculated on your Online Store: manage your Shipping Zones and Tax Rates.
- Notifications - Set up the email addresses to use for your Store Notifications. You can also add a Logo to display in your Store emails.
||Click Store from the left-side menu, then click Discounts to do the following:
- Create Volume Discounts - Manage Discounts based on subtotals.
- Create Discount Coupons - Boost sales and reward loyal customers with Discount Coupons.
||Click Store from the left-side menu, then click Orders to proceed with the following actions:
- View Store Summary - View and track your total Sales and Orders.
- View Order Fulfillment - View and track ongoing Orders: Not Paid & Not Shipped, Paid But Not Shipped, Not Paid but Shipped.
- Manage Orders - Click on any status under Order Fulfillment to view order details, update order status, export orders to a CSV file, and print invoices.
For further help or clarification, contact our 24/7 Sitebeat support.