Adding a gallery is the best option if you want to display multiple, yet organised photos on your website.
The Gallery Feature in Sitebeat makes it easy for you to add and customise a gallery to enhance your website’s visual appeal. Follow the steps below to know how:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option of the website that you wish to manage.
- On your Site Editor, click Build from the left-side menu, and then drag and drop the gallery item onto an available placeholder on your website.
- Click Add Photo, and then select one or multiple photos using the following methods:
Upload to Sitebeat If the photo is in your computer, drag and drop it into the pop-up window or click browse to manually look for the photo from your list of folders and upload it to Sitebeat. Access Sitebeat My Photos If the photo was previously uploaded in Sitebeat, click the My Photos tab from the pop-up window and select the photo. Access the Cloud If the photo is in another online account, click the Clouds tab from the pop-up window, connect to your online account, and then navigate and select the photo. Use Free Photos If you want to use a free photo from Sitebeat, click the Free Photos tab from the pop-up window, and then navigate through the categories and select the photo.
- Hover your pointer over the Gallery Feature, and then click on the Edit button on its top-right corner to customise your added Photos.
- Under the Layout tab, adjust the spacing and size of your photos or add another photo.
- Click the Design tab to customise the following options:
Crop Photos Disable to show all the photos in your gallery in its original aspect ratio.
Enable to select a preferred aspect ratio from the drop-down list.
On Click Enlarge Enable to enlarge photo on click and select between dark or light themes from the drop-down list.
Note: If you want to edit a new site, you have to unpublish the current website and make your new site as your primary website.
Under My Sites, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on the top-right corner of the website to unpublish the current site. Click Unpublish Site, and then click Yes, Unpublish to confirm.
Under My Domains, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon of the website that you want to replace as your primary website, then click Replace Primary. In the pop-up window, select the domain of the new website in the New Primary Domain list, then click Replace Primary. You can also click the Domains tab under My Sites to perform the necessary steps mentioned.
You can now edit the new site that you wish to manage.
- To Move a Gallery, hover your mouse pointer over it. Click the moving tool on its upper edge, and then drag and drop it onto a different placeholder on your page.
- To Resize a Gallery’s placeholder horizontally, hover your pointer over its left or right edge. Click the [↔] Arrow Icon that appears, and then drag it sideways.
- To Delete your Gallery or a photo from the gallery, hover your mouse pointer over it, and then click the [x] Delete Icon on its top-right corner.
Hit the play button below to view the quick start guide we've prepared for you:
You can also check out more video guides by visiting our YouTube How-To Playlist.