Having a Map on your website helps your visitors easily locate your physical business address or shop if you have one.
The Map Feature in Sitebeat allows you to add a Map on your website and customise it to match your needs. Use the steps below to know how:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Build from the left-side menu, then drag and drop the Map item onto an available placeholder on your website.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Map Feature, then click the Edit button on its top-right corner.
- Set the following on the pop-up box:
- Address - Enter the address to show in the Map.
- Type - Select the type of Map design to use from the drop-down list.
- Zoom - Click and drag to adjust the visibility of the address in your Map.
Congratulations! You’ve just added a Map on your website.
- To Move a Map, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the moving tool on its upper edge, then drag it onto a different placeholder on your page.
- To Resize a Map vertically, hover your pointer over it and click the resizing tool at the bottom, then drag it up or down.
- To Resize a Map horizontally, hover your pointer over its left or right edge and click the [↔] Arrow Icon that appears, then drag it sideways.
- To Delete a Map, hover your pointer over it and click the [x] Delete Icon on its top-right corner.
Hit the play button below to view the quick start guide we've prepared for you:
Or, check out more video guides by visiting our YouTube channel How-To Playlist.