Using a Spacer or a Space Feature appropriately on your website allows you to visually break down your page's content, and develop your layout into something that is pleasing and easy on the eyes.
The template you choose in Sitebeat already includes Features with preset text and design, but you still have the freedom to personalise your website’s layout and add original content.
Add a Spacer to manage the layout on your website using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Build from the left-side menu, then click Layout.
- Drag the Space item and drop it onto a placeholder on your website page.
Congratulations! You’ve just added a Spacer on your website.
- To Move a Spacer, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the moving tool on its upper edge, then drag it onto a different placeholder on your page.
- To Resize a Spacer vertically, hover your pointer over it and click the resizing tool at the bottom, then drag it up or down.
- To Resize a Spacer horizontally, hover your pointer over its left or right edge and click the [↔] Arrow Icon that appears, then drag it sideways.
- To Delete a Spacer, hover your pointer over it and click the [x] Delete Icon on its top-right corner.
Hit the play button below to view the quick start guide we've prepared for you:
Or, check out more video guides by visiting our YouTube channel How-To Playlist.