Embedding Content - such as external websites, specific Social Media posts or pages, banner ads, videos, audio, and other different media - to your own webpage can be a useful tool in creating compelling content and gaining more visitors. You just have to make sure that what you embed contains complementary content that will help reinforce your brand.
Use the Embed Code Feature in Sitebeat to instantly add relevant content to your site, using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Build from the left-side menu, then click Advanced.
- Drag the Embed Code item and drop it onto a placeholder on your website page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Embed Code Feature, then click the Edit button on its top-right corner.
- On the pop-up box, paste the Code of the content to display on your webpage, then enable Adapt To Full Height option, if preferred.
Or, click the Link Icon at the upper-right corner of the pop-up box to paste the URL or link to the website or media to show.
Note: For Facebook Posts, Twitter Posts, Youtube Videos, and other external sources with URL redirects, using its URL for embedding content to your website will not work. Search for its Code to copy and paste it to your Embed Code Feature in Sitebeat.
TIPS: Here’s how to find the Code for the following:
- Facebook Posts - Click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on the post and select Embed from the drop-down list.
- Twitter Posts - Click the [v] Arrow Icon on the post and select Embed Tweet.
- Youtube Videos - Click Share, then select Embed.
You’ve just added the Embed Code Feature on your website.
- To Move the Embed Code Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the moving tool on its upper edge, then drag and drop it onto a different placeholder on your page.
- To Resize the Embed Code Feature horizontally, hover your pointer over its left or right edge and click the [↔] Arrow Icon that appears, then drag it sideways.
- To Delete the Embed Code Feature, hover your pointer over it and click the [x] Delete Icon on its top-right corner.
Hit the play button below to view the quick start guide we've prepared for you:
Or, check out more video guides by visiting our YouTube How-To Playlist.