Adding videos to your website is a great tool, not only to promote your brand but also to entertain and engage your visitors. The Video Feature in Sitebeat makes it easy for you to add and customise videos to achieve your website goals.
Add videos on your website and customise them using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option of the website that you wish to manage.
- On your Site Editor, click Build from the left-side menu, and then drag and drop the video item onto an available placeholder on your website.
- Click on the video thumbnail to display its options.
- Under Settings, enter the video link in the field provided.
You can enable or disable the Autoplay and Allow Full Window options, if preferred.
- Click the Design tab, and then select a desired theme from the drop-down menu.
- Under Preview, click Add Preview to set the Video Cover Image using any of the following methods:
- Upload to Sitebeat
If the Video Cover Image is in your computer, drag and drop it into the pop-up window. You can also click browse to manually look for the photo from your list of folders and upload it to Sitebeat.
- Access Sitebeat My Photos
If the Video Cover Image was previously uploaded in Sitebeat, click the My Photos tab from the pop-up window, and then select the photo.
- Access the Cloud
If the Video Cover Image is in another online account, click the Clouds tab from the pop-up window, connect to your online account, and then navigate and select the photo.
- Use Free Photos
If you want to use a free photo from Sitebeat, click the Free Photos tab from the pop-up window, and then navigate through the categories and select the photo.
- Upload to Sitebeat
- The image will automatically be added to your video as its cover image or video thumbnail.
Note: If you want to edit a new site, you have to unpublish the current website and make your new site as your primary website.
Under My Sites, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on the top-right corner of the website to unpublish the current site. Click Unpublish Site, and then click Yes, Unpublish to confirm.
Under My Domains, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon of the website that you want to replace as your primary website, then click Replace Primary. In the pop-up window, select the domain of the new website in the New Primary Domain list, then click Replace Primary. You can also click the Domains tab under My Sites to perform the necessary steps mentioned.
You can now edit the new site that you wish to manage.
- To Move a Video, hover your mouse pointer over it. Click the moving tool on its upper edge, and then drag and drop it onto a different placeholder on your page.
- To Resize a Video, hover your pointer over its left or right edge, and then click and drag the [↔] Arrow Icon sideways. It will automatically follow its fixed aspect ratio when resized.
- To Delete a Video, hover your pointer over it, and then click the [x] Delete Icon on its top-right corner.
Hit the play button below to view the quick start guide we've prepared for you:
You can also check out more video guides by visiting our YouTube How-To Playlist.