Adding Videos to your website is a great tool, not only to promote your brand but also to entertain and engage your visitors. The Video Feature in Sitebeat makes it easy for you to add and customise Videos to achieve your website goals.
Add Videos on your website and customise them using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Build from the left-side menu, then drag and drop the Video item onto an available placeholder on your website.
- Click on the Video thumbnail to display its options.
- Under Settings, enter the Video Link in the field provided.
You can enable/disable the Autoplay and Allow Full Window options, if preferred.
- Click the Design tab, then select a desired Theme from the drop-down menu.
- Under Preview, click Add Preview to set the Video Cover Image using any of the following methods:
- Upload to Sitebeat
If the Video Cover Image is in your computer, drag and drop it into the pop-up window or click browse to manually look for the photo from your list of folders and upload it to Sitebeat.
- Access Sitebeat My Photos
If the Video Cover Image was previously uploaded in Sitebeat, click the My Photos tab from the pop-up window and select the photo.
- Access the Cloud
If the Video Cover Image is in another online account, click the Clouds tab from the pop-up window, connect to your online account, then navigate and select the photo.
- Use Free Photos
If you want to use a free photo from Sitebeat, click the Free Photos tab from the pop-up window, then navigate through the categories and select the photo.
- Upload to Sitebeat
- The Image will automatically be added to your Video as its Cover Image or Video thumbnail.
Congratulations! You’ve just added a Video to your Sitebeat website.
- To Move a Video, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the moving tool on its upper edge, then drag and drop it onto a different placeholder on your page.
- To Resize a Video horizontally, hover your pointer over its left or right edge, then click and drag the [↔] Arrow Icon sideways.
- To Delete a Video, hover your pointer over it and click the [x] Delete Icon on its top-right corner.
Hit the play button below to view the quick start guide we've prepared for you:
Or, check out more video guides by visiting our YouTube channel How-To Playlist.