Page Names appear on your website menu. This helps users easily navigate through your website.
Customise the Page Names of your Sitebeat website using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Pages from the left-side menu.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Page Name that you want to change on the left-side panel and click the Gear Icon that appears.
- Under Page Settings, change the Page Name on the Name field.
You will immediately see the changes on the template.
If your website menu disappeared after changing one of the Page Names, it automatically just switched into a Hamburger Menu. If you want to switch back to your regular menu, you can do any of the following:
- Shorten one of the Page Names.
- Adjust menu font size and padding. To do this, refer to our Menu Block guide.
- Drag one of your Pages under another to make it its Child Page (subpage).
Note: A Hide Page button is also available if you want to add a Page, but do not want it to appear on your Menu Block. This is useful for Pages that you want to link to Buttons or to your website Footer copy.
You just learned how to change a Page Name in your Sitebeat website. Learn more about managing website Pages in Sitebeat.